Wednesday 30 June 2021

(June Results) How i would invest in the singapore stock market if i had 100k of spare money

 



Position Changes

Reduced 900 Ifast Shares at 8.15

Added 30 000 OTS Holdings Shares at 0.34

Portfolio Commentary

As expected, June has been a rather quiet month as a whole for the portfolio. 

On one hand, companies like Hanwell and Ifast recorded slight negatives while value counters such as Powermatic Data and Tuan Sing has found some growth.

My view is that both of which are still undervalued at current prices. Although any further price appreciation could be some time away.

OTS Holdings is added as i feel that at current price, the potential growth is not well priced in and if the growth occurs then there could be further appreciation in price.

No other changes were made to the portfolio although there were 3 areas that i was looking at

1) Financials - Could have re-rating due to the chance of dividend limits being removed

2) Shipping - SGX Shipping Company are still laggards compared to regional peers

3) Electronics Manufacturing - Singapore as a relatively low covid case country would be able to respond to orders and bounce back quicker than regional peers.

Overall, i am happy with the results in 1H 2021 and I do expect returns to taper in 2H 2021.





2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. investing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting { cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com ..    

      Delete